Saturday, May 5, 2012


It's been a few days, and I actually have sales! I received a 5-star review! I am beyond thrilled to have my first book out there. I have so many more to come! In part 2 of this trilogy, things will change a lot. Lynelle and Alina both see the king in a whole new light! One of our main characters will not make it to part 3!



I also have plans for Rylok, the elusive dark elf. After this adventure is complete, he will embark on a quest to find the rest of his people. Is he truly the last, or did others survive? I have a whole trilogy planned for him as well.



I have another book, which I plan to call Sweet Dreams, planned as well. This will be longer than the Charmer and Rylok books and have a different feel. It's somewhat of a heavier story with a supernatural element. I think you will like it.



I am also throwing around the idea of a series centering around sister witches. That has been done, perhaps, but not like this! So, stay tuned and thanks for reading! My fans mean a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment